POST & GRACIE PUPPIES
Please make checks for this litter payable to:
23365 CR 51
Kersey, Colorado 80644
Puppies born August 24, 2018
Born: August 24, 2018 Ready for new homes: October 19, 2018
This pairing brings together one of the largest females and the largest male at Double B. This is a repeat breeding and their puppies are very large, blocky headed and white. Gracie is an incredibly mild mannered soul. She is very loving and compassionate. She will ALWAYS be with you. Post is big, loving and very athletic. The 2 of them compliment each other very well. We are excited to welcome Gracie’s final litter of puppies.
It is time for all the new puppy families to check out the kind of food and vitamin regimen that you will want to continue feeding your new puppy when he or she comes home. We strongly recommend that this regimen be used to increase the health of your new puppy while maturing. On the bottom of this page you can learn all about the Life’s Abundance Food Quality and NuVet/NuJoint Vitamins we feed our dogs. I have found we make less trips to the Vet’s office with this incredible nourishment plan.
All of our puppies are AKC registered, vet health checked, family socialized, acclimatized, and washed once a week. Post and Strap will produce a seventy to mid-ninety pound pup. They will have a nice broad head and medium-large conformation body. Double B puppies are friendly, intelligent, and have mellow personalities. We identify all of our puppies with collars and a personalized litter name. You of course will name your own puppy at time of registration.
Puppies go fast so reserve your dog ASAP by e-mailing us.
Puppies born: August 24, 2018
Ready for Adoption: October 19, 2018
Limited registration only – Full Registration only with agreement prior to purchase.
Our Preferred Vendors!
NuVet Plus and NuJoint DS
We use and recommend NuVet Plus vitamins for our golden retrievers. After some time on these vitamins, we have noticed that our mamas bounce back after delivery of their puppies, faster than they did without the vitamins. Their coats, skin and weight return to normal more quickly as well. It has benefited our puppies by helping to boost their immunity making them strong and healthy Golden Retriever Puppies!
The newest benefit we have seen from the NuVet Plus is in our five to six year old dogs; after taking the supplement for a while, they have become more lively as opposed to being sluggish and less active. It’s a great product.
NuVet Plus and NuJoint Plus Are Not Available in Stores
Call to Order: 800-474-7044 provide Order Code: 76245
Why You Should Consider Choosing NuVet Plus For Your Golden Retriever
- NuVet Labs has been involved in helping keep pets healthy since 1997.
- NuVet Plus and NuJoint Plus are made in an FDA approved lab with natural, human-grade ingredients.
- NuVet Labs follows official Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) ensuring their dog vitamin products are of the highest quality
- NuVet Plus offers valuable antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that can help boost your Golden Retriever’s immune system.
- NuVet Plus and NuJoint Plus are cold processed and paddle-dried to maintain the highest amount of quality nutrients for your dog.
- NuVet Plus and NuJoint Plus are safe for dogs young and old, including pregnant female dogs
NuVet Plus reviews from users around the world tell the story of how their pets have been kept healthy and seen improvement and relief of symptoms after taking NuVet Plus.
NuVet And Puppies
- NuVet Plus Helps Boost Immune Systems
- Helps Grow and Maintain Heart, Lungs, Liver, and Kidneys in developing puppies
- Maintains and Helps Develop Nerves and Muscles Tissue in puppies
Older Dogs Benefit Too!
- NuVet Plus provides balanced Vitamin and healthy Antioxidants
- Improves Metabolism of Proteins, Fats, and Carbohydrates For better digestion
- Helps create and maintain your dog’s immune system
Our 22 years of raising Golden Retrievers has been an amazing experience. We have found that PRIEFERT makes the perfect kennel for our operation. It is important to have comfort, durability, safety, and at various times isolation, to carry out our breeding program.
It is the most important decision for the health of your new puppy.
For detailed information or to order dog food for your puppy please go here.